Being Spring Led Light Up Crochet Hook Knitting Needles Weave Sewing Tool Accessories
Being Spring Led Light Up Crochet Hook Knitting Needles Weave Sewing Tool Accessories by Being Spring at Hands In Delight. MPN: 8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Descriptions: Do you love crocheting but find it difficult to keep up, when you are knitting dark colored yarn or the light is not bright enough?
Do you love crocheting but find it difficult to keep up, when you are knitting dark colored yarn or the light is not bright enough? This crochet hook with led light will help you. No matter you are knitting lover or crochet learner, this crochet is convenient and practical for you.
Our crochets are made of high quality ABS material, safe.
No matter you are knitting lover or crochet learner, this crochets is convenient and practical for you.
Hooks are battery operated with a simple on/off switch. You can control it according to your will.
There is different size marked on the handle to help you find which size you need clearly.
The design of LED light, especially perfect for crocheting with dark colored yarn or when you just need more light to crochet by.
Crochet size (Optional): 2.5 mm/0.09", 3.0 mm/0.11", 3.5 mm/0.13", 4.0 mm/0.15",
4.5 mm/0.17", 5.0 mm/0.19", 5.5 mm/0.21", 6.0 mm/0.23"
8 x LED Crochet
Features & Highlights
- The ergonomic shape grip that developed independently is very comfortable to hold. Can meet your knitting need fundamentally.
- Durable in use,smooth to touch and easy to operate.
- Great tool for weaving,More choices for you with the 16Pcs Crochet Hooks Smooth Needle for Increased Productivity.
- Great for Beginners, Intermediate or more Experienced Crocheters. The ergonomic handles made of soft rubber allow you to crochet for longer periods of time without experiencing cramps, sore or tired fingers
- With these amazing Crochet LED-Lit Hooks, with bright LEDs and precision hooks, you can crochet effortlessly and see clearly with even the darkest yarn. You'll never have to stop or slow down again because of bad light or dark yarn.