Kromski Harp Forte Rigid Heddle Loom - 32"
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Kromski Harp Forte Rigid Heddle Loom - 32'' by Kromski at Hands In Delight. MPN: KRO-3302. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Harp Forte Folding Rigid Heddle Loom from Kromski comes with a built-in warping board on the back and it folds for travel! It is made of European
Features & Highlights
- If you are new to weaving, proceed with confidence as the Harp will prepare you for a lifetime of weaving - what you learn on a Harp all carries forward to a larger loom
- warping board integral to its design: turn over the loom and you can make your warp (five yards plus). Purchased separately, a warping board will set you back about $70; with the Harp it is part of your package.
- take your Harp with you: it folds (with warp attached) and fits neatly into the Kromski tote bag. People in mobile homes and boats use the compact Harp because it travels and stores so well.
- finished wood & striking overall look: European alder wood with a clear finish, lots of curves and turned pieces. Many other rigid heddle looms lack a finish (just bare wood) or charge you more for a finish. Don't compare prices with an unfinished product. You want a finish on the wood for long term protection.
- Complete set-up: your Harp comes with a 8-dent heddle, 2 stick shuttles, a pick-up stick (read about the use of a pick-up stick and see how it will add to your weaving projects), threading hook, 2 clamps, a warping peg, warping board pegs and the very helpful "Warp Helper". Just add the yarn. No other rigid heddle loom comes packaged with everything.
|Item Weight:||10.19 pounds|
|Package Weight:||11 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 3.58 x 3.58 inches|