Learn to Knit Club, Level 2: Scarf (Neutral)
Free Shipping Included! Learn to Knit Club, Level 2: Scarf (Neutral) by KnitPicks at Hands In Delight. MPN: 44459. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Enter Level 2 of our Learn to Knit Club, and complete a knitted scarf in four gorgeous colors. The kit includes 4 balls of Swish Worsted Yarn
Features & Highlights
- Learn to add new colors to your knitting! Advance to Level 2 of the Learn to Knit Club and make your first scarf with four colors.
- Contains 4 balls of Swish Worsted yarn (colors: White, Dove Heather, Cobblestone Heather, and Black; pictures show scarf in original color), a pair of US size 7 (4.5 mm) Caspian straight knitting needles, and a yarn needle for weaving ends.
- Includes start-to-finish, step-by-step instruction booklet with photo illustrations, plus a pin to commemorate your advancing skills.
- Swish Worsted is 100% Superwash Merino Wool, 110 yards/50g per ball, a super soft and squishy, machine-washable yarn. 440 yards total.
- Caspian needles are Knit Picks' own strong, smooth layers of laminated birch in lovely sea-inspired colors, easy on your hands and eyes.
|Item Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.39 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|