Yarn Ball Winder Hand Operated Weaving Yarn for Knitting Swift Wool Winder
Yarn Ball Winder Hand Operated Weaving Yarn for Knitting Swift Wool Winder by DJS at Hands In Delight. MPN: DB16676. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to operate: 1.Set spindle into geared base by aligning notches. Turn spindle clockwise to secure while holding geared base. 2.Clamp the ball
1.Set spindle into geared base by aligning notches. Turn spindle clockwise to secure while holding geared base.
2.Clamp the ball winder to table or other support with integral clamp which is controlled by turning red knob.
3.Rotate yarn guide so loop end faces upward. Pull it out as far as it will go.
4.Yarn is easily placed through guide by simple wrapping it, in a clockwise direction, around the end coil.
5.Turn handle clockwise, forming the yarn into a ball.
- Material: Plastic and alloy
- Color: Beige and Red
- Size: 26x18cm(10-1/4"x7-1/8")
- Gross Weight: 0.97 lbs.
- 1 x Yarn Winder
Features & Highlights
- Easy to install on working desk or bench
- Material: Made of high quality platic and iron
- Transform loose yarn into immaculate, well-kept balls
- Light weight, Low noise, convenient and portable
- It is a perfect craft tool for winding lines, fiber, yarns or other strings
|Item Weight:||1.17 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.09 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.17 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|